AYDC Membership Contribution Form
Together with you, AYDC is creating a community around professional youth development work in our broad and inclusive coalition. We’re able to do this because of organizations and individuals like you.
All youth-serving organizations and individuals are welcome to join AYDC initiatives, but by making a financial contribution, you are making a collective investment in Anchorage’s youth and their futures. Working together, AYDC is continuing to ensure all youth are valued, involved, and thriving members of our community. Take the next step and become an annual contributing member organization or individual to invest in our community’s future.
Frequently Asked Questions
By becoming a contributing individual member or organization, you will receive:
- 25% discount on AYDC initiatives and trainings, both AYDC sponsored and on-site training rates. This includes Second Order Change, Youth Work Methods workshops, and more.
- Priority consideration for agency spotlights at our monthly Full Coalition Gatherings. Agency Spotlights are presentations about your agency’s work in youth development.
- Free use of AYDC Conference Room (up to 3 times), including SMARTboard and video conferencing. Please contact us for more information and conference room reservation inquiries. (Note: COVID-19 may affect this)
- Recognition on AYDC website, newsletter, and Safe Alaskans annual report. AYDC is housed at the Center for Safe Alaskans and our work and impact are highlighted in the annual report.
2023 AYDC Membership and benefits expire on 12/31/2023.
AYDC Memberships are tax deductible. Your AYDC Membership financial contribution will directly support AYDC housed at Center for Safe Alaskans
For online AYDC Membership financial contributions, you’ll receive a letter of gratitude via email that functions as your receipt (A hard copy can be mailed at your request).
For offline AYDC Membership financial contributions, AYDC will mail you a letter of gratitude that functions as your receipt. Please check that the address listed on your check or AYDC Membership Contribution Form is current to ensure that you receive your letter.
If you need a new copy, email email@example.com and include the date and amount of your donation.
- Complete Online Membership Contribution Form
- Credit or Debit Card Online: https://safealaskans.org/ and click “donate”, add “AYDC” in the notes to vendor.
- Venmo: @SafeAlaskans
Please include your name, email or phone number, agency (optional), and “2023 AYDC Membership” in the description
- Check: Please complete the AYDC Membership Contribution Form and make check(s) payable to “Center for Safe Alaskans” with “AYDC” on the memo line and mail them along with this form.
- Mail to: Center for Safe Alaskans 4241 B Street Suite 100 Anchorage, AK 99503
Please note that we can also send an invoice at your request.
AYDC Membership financial contributions will be used to support AYDC operations and programmatic initiatives.
Please Refer to pg. 3 and 11-14 of the 2022 Center for Safe Alaskans Annual Report
Please contact Emmanuel Portillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 215-6982. To stay updated on all things AYDC, sign up for the AYDC Newsletter. Thank you!
Want to pay with Venmo?
Complete the Membership Contribution Form (click here).
Find us on Venmo under @SafeAlaskans. Please include your name, email or phone number, agency (optional), and "2023 AYDC Membership" in the description